You’ve been on your day trip and had a fantastic time – what’s next?
It is important to the Daytrippers team to understand the benefit and impact of the day trips which we fund. Approved applicants are required to collect evidence and monitoring information and submit them to Daytrippers by the deadline provided in their grant confirmation letter (within eight weeks of the day trip taking place). The documents should be sent by email only to email@example.com.
Monitoring information and documents include:
- A completed Feedback Form
- Photos and testimonials from the day trip
- Receipts to evidence expenditure
- An invoice to Daytrippers
The grant will be issued when we have received all of the monitoring information. Daytrippers reserves the right to withdraw its pledged funding if the documents are not satisfactory or submitted on time.
Please find a breakdown of the requirements below.
Children & Young People
- If the number of children and young people who attended the day trip differs from those stated in the application form, please provide updated information in the Appendix of the Feedback Form.
- We appreciate that on the day there are often a few drop outs due to various reasons.
- If the number of children and young people is expected to change significantly from the original application form, Daytrippers must be informed prior to the day trip as this may affect our pledged funding.
Photographs & Testimonials
- Photographs (group photos are most desirable) and/or testimonials (personal accounts) about the trip must be provided.
- Testimonials can include artwork or written statements by the children, young people and carers.
- We are keen to understand the children and young people’s experiences.
Evidence of monies spent
- Evidence of monies spent must be provided.
- Examples of evidence include copies of receipts, bank statements and emails from providers confirming payment received.
- Photocopies are accepted.
- Invoices which do not indicate receipt of payment can not be used as evidence.
- To process payment of the grant, we require an invoice requesting the appropriate funds. This may be equal to or less than the agreed pledged funding.
- The invoice should be on your organisation’s headed paper, include the Daytrippers reference and the organisation’s BACS details.
- We are unable to pay grants by cheque.
- An example of an invoice can be found here.