Our grant programme offers special schools, charities, hospices and support groups assistance to fund day trips for disabled and terminally ill children and young people.
Where funding allows, we aim to offer grants which contribute to the costs per disabled and terminally ill child and their key carer. If we cannot contribute the full amount requested, we will always consider making a contribution towards the day trip.
- Applying organisations and groups must be based in the UK
- There must be a minimum of eight disabled/ terminally ill children and young people per trip
- Disabled/ terminally ill children and young people up to the age of 25 years will be considered
- You pick the destination/activity based on what the children and young people would like to do
- Unfortunately, on most occassions we are unable to cover the costs of siblings and non-key carers
- If your application form is successful, Daytrippers will send you a pledge letter stating the amount to be awarded
- All pledged funding is reimbursed after the day trip, once we have received testimonials, a feedback form, invoice and receipts
- Grant application forms will not be considered if the proposed destination is an event hosted or co-hosted by Daytrippers
- For full details on how to apply, please see our terms and conditions
How to Apply:
- Download an application form
- Please see our Step-by-Step guide for information on how to complete the application form
- Submit your completed form and supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Daytrippers, 36 Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NS
Downloadable application forms:
We aim to inform applicants the outcome of their grant request within 10 working days of receiving all the necessary information.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have a query regarding the application process on 020 7758 0030 or email@example.com