IMAGE CREDIT: Ben Connors
Date: Saturday 10th June 2017
Venue: Tate Britain
You are invited to follow Sticmann and Steve’s map of their experience of being in the gallery. As you enter their world, you’ll encounter artists whose specialist tools will help you to get to know Tate Britain.
This is a FREE inclusive event for children and young people. There will be lots of creative and engaging drop-in workshops and activities such as:
- Dance workshops led by Candoco Dance Company
- Poetry with Dean Atta
- A silent disco hosted by young people from Heart n Soul
- Discovery of the Tate sensory archives
- Make and create activities using different art forms
- Create digital building blocks with Mecabricks
- Make ‘Brain Hats‘ with the team from Centre for Research in Autism and Education
- Join a parade with musicians Robyn and Rob
Parents, carers and friends are invited to join in too. There will be a social space for you to enjoy as well as a chill out space for you to use during the event. We will also have lots of people on hand to help you on the day including a BSL interpreter and even a superhero. Yes! The amazing Touretteshero will be present to discuss the power of creativity.
- Diggin’ the Gallery Flyer
- Diggin’ the Gallery: Adventure Social Story for children
- Diggin’ the Gallery: Adventure Social Story for children and adults
- Answers to FAQs
Download and complete a booking form then return it to Daytrippers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Word version Diggin’ the Gallery: Adventure_Booking Form
- PDF version Diggin’ the Gallery: Adventure_Booking Form
If you have any queries, please contact us on 020 7758 0030.
Diggin’ the Gallery: Adventure has been developed by artist Ben Connors in collaboration with the Schools and Teachers team, Tate London, in partnership with Daytrippers.