1.Participation will only be considered for children and young people up to the age of 25 years and who have a disability (as defined in the Disability Discrimination Act 1995), life limiting or terminal illness.
2. Allocated places for this event are provided FREE of charge once your booking request has been confirmed.
3. Confirmation of a booking will be followed by full details of the event.
4. Please note, places at our events are limited and we expect all confirmed attendees to be present on the day and on time. If you have secured a place and do not use it, you will have prevented someone else from attending the event. Not giving Daytrippers reasonable notice of cancellation will affect your future booking requests and may result in being taken off our database.
5. On most occasions, ticket holders are expected to make their own travel arrangements to and from the event.
6. Attendees (and/ or supporting adults) must complete a Feedback Form at the end of the event.
7. Daytrippers hold no responsibility for any of the activities provided by third parties during the event, other than performing risk assessments prior to the event, when and where necessary.
8. Daytrippers staff reserve the right to refuse admittance to, or to remove a participant/ accompanying adult from activities. This includes a participant who does not comply with safety rules and advice, or a person who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or for any other reason which staff at their absolute discretion, consider a risk to you or others.
9.a. Daytrippers reserve the right to report safeguarding concerns/ suspected abuse to the appropriate Local Authority children’s social services.
9.b. Daytrippers may require assistance from the school or organisation with which the child (at risk) attended the event to identify the appropriate Local Authority.
10.a. Daytrippers will have a photographer onsite during the event. By attending the event you are giving your consent and authorize Daytrippers to take photographs for Daytrippers’ use only (Daytrippers website, newsletter, social media and internal reports).
10.b. Confirmation of a booking will be followed with a request to complete of a Daytrippers photography consent form. The photography consent form should be completed prior to the event taking place.
11. Cancellation of event
11.a. This is very unlikely. However, unforeseen circumstances may occur, therefore, Daytrippers reserve the right to amend bookings, or, in some circumstances, cancel you’re booking. Most amendments are minor and Daytrippers will advise you of these as soon as possible.
11.b. If Daytrippers have to make a ‘significant change’ (either cancellation of the booking or a change of booking time by more than one hour) to your booking, you will be informed as soon as possible.
12. Data Protection
12.a. In order to process your booking and to ensure that arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements, Daytrippers requires information from you. This information includes personal details relating to you and members of your group and may include, as appropriate, an individual’s name, address, telephone number, email address, and/ or information relating to diagnosis’ and conditions of children and young people in your care. Such information will only be collected and held where it is necessary.
12.b. Daytrippers may have to share this information with a third party, in order to make appropriate arrangements for your booking
12.c. Daytrippers abides by the Data Protection Act 1998.
13. Attending any Daytrippers event will not affect your group/school/ hospice’s eligibility to apply to the Daytrippers Grant Programme.
14. Day trip grant application forms will not be considered if the proposed destination is an event hosted or co-hosted by Daytrippers. The reason for this is to ensure our budgets are allocated proportionally and also to avoid double counting of attendees.