Research shows that 84% of families with disabled children in the UK go without days out or leisure time. We believe that every disabled and terminally ill child and young person has the right to a fun and creative childhood with opportunities to develop their full potential.
Please help us continue to support grass-root organisations, special schools, hospices and families as well as create unforgettable experiences for children and young people by making a donation. Your support will create opportunities which promote fun, improve self-confidence and tackle social isolation.
We cannot do any of this important work without people like you supporting and fundraising for us.
Thank you for choosing to support Daytrippers.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved
MAKE A DONATION
You can make a single or regular monthly donation by clicking the ‘Make a Donation’ button above or text a donation to DAYT36 £XX to 70070.
To donate by cheque, please make the cheque payable to Daytrippers LTD and post to Daytrippers, 36 Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NS.
Our Chief Trustee covers all administration costs, so 100% of your donation will go towards funding day trips and events.
FUNDRAISE FOR US
If you have any ideas, we’d love to hear them! Please contact Keeley on 020 7758 0030 or email@example.com to discuss ideas and explore how we can help.
- Take part in a fundraising run such as the British 10K, the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon or the Brighton Marathon
- Organise a fundraising event
- Why not do a skydive and raise funds for us?
- Donate in-kind services from your business
- Can you offer corporate support? Choose Daytrippers as your charity of the year or host a fundraising event
GIVE YOUR TIME
- Become a Volunteer and support the delivery of our events
- Are you a young person who would like a meaningful participation role? Join our Young Ambassadors project
- Share an event idea with us, we are open to working collaboratively